ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A new Netflix series is tackling questions around the 1965 assassination of civil rights icon Malcolm X. “Who Killed Malcolm X?” dives into questions surrounding his.. Seattle Times - Published
After 7 years in beta, Nvidia recently launched its GeForce Now game streaming service. While it's launching with less impressive specs than Google's competing Stadia game streaming, GeForce now offers..
The Walt Disney Company on Tuesday reported more paid subscribers than expected for its newly launched streaming service, Disney+, and healthy business at its film studio and theme parks. Lisa Bernhard..
CES is generally for one of two things: companies showing off consumer gadgets that will go on sale later in the year, or far out devices that will attempt to shape how things gets made in the future...
Taylor Swift to release new song Only The Young The pop superstar recorded the track for her upcoming Netflix documentary, 'Miss Americana', which is set to hit the streaming service on January 31. The..
Credit: Wibbitz - Bang Entertainment Duration: 01:06Published
WarnerMedia is reuniting its "Friends" cast for an untitled, unscripted special for its upcoming streaming service, HBO Max, the company said on Friday. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Celebs are freaking out over the news that the Friends cast is reuniting for a special on HBO Max! The news has been rumored for months, but the streaming service has finally confirmed that the six.. Just Jared - Published
On the heels of NVIDIA launching its latest version of GeForce NOW, a game streaming service for Windows, macOS, iPhone, and Android, a few game developers have decided to not include their games for.. 9to5Toys - Published
NBCUniversal is in advanced talks to acquire Vudu, the Walmart-owned video service, according to The Wall Street Journal. Though the talks “may not result in a deal,” it sounds like NBCUniversal.. The Verge - Published Also reported by •The Wrap
LOS ANGELES (AP) — WarnerMedia's new streaming service will debut with some extra “Friends.”
The company announced Friday that the entire original “Friends” cast will reunite for an.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Fox Corp. is interested in buying Tubi, a free, ad-supported streaming service based in San Francisco, and NBCUniversal is eyeing the video platform Vudu from Walmart Inc. New York-based Fox (NASDAQ:.. bizjournals - Published
Now that AT&T spent more than $400 million pulling Friends from Netflix to serve as one of the pillars for its HBO Max streaming service, the WarnerMedia company has also shelled out to get the.. engadget - Published
They'll be there for you, like they've been there before.
HBO Max announced today that the cast of Friends will reunite for an untitled unscripted special, to debut on the streaming service when it.. Mashable - Published
· HBO Max announced on Friday that the "Friends" reunion special is officially happening at the upcoming streaming service.
· Each member of the "Friends" cast was nearing a deal for between $2.25.. Business Insider - Published
The Friends reunion special is officially happening! Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer will reunite for the unscripted special, which will.. Just Jared - Published
Fox is looking at potentially acquiring Tubi, the ad-supported streaming service, in a deal worth more than $500 million, according to the Wall Street Journal on Friday.
Reps for both Fox and Tubi.. The Wrap - Published
· *Disney Plus offers access to every episodic Star Wars movie from the original trilogy through "The Last Jedi" in 4K.*
· *The service is also home to new exclusive Star Wars shows, such as.. Business Insider - Published
· *Disney Plus subscribers can stream brand-new feature-length films alongside their favorite Disney movies. *
· *The initial lineup of original films includes the live-action "Lady and the.. Business Insider - Published
Scoring a boxing match can be pretty confusing for casual fans, but ESPN play-by-play pro Joe Tessitore has an excellent visual method to help those at home keep track of Saturday’s highly.. The Wrap - Published
· *Amazon's incredibly lucrative web services division sells facial recognition software to police departments all over the United States.*
· *Facial recognition software isn't regulated by the US.. Business Insider - Published
· Apple is reportedly considering giving iPhone users a degree of flexibility over their default apps.
· Bloomberg reported that iPhone users could potentially pick alternatives to the Safari mobile.. Business Insider - Published
YouTube Music appears to be readying a feature that proved a big draw for Google Play Music fans – the ability to upload your own music collection to the cloud. Google has published a new support.. MacRumours.com - Published
· Quibi, a streaming video service that has raised more than $1 billion in funding, is now available for pre-order in app stores, as first reported by TechCrunch.
· The mobile-only app will.. Business Insider - Published
ViacomCBS will join the streaming craze after all.
On Thursday, the company laid out how it plans to beef up its CBS All Access operation into a larger player that can compete on the same field as.. The Wrap - Published
Netflix is removing a ton of movies in March 2020! In case you don’t have time to watch them all, we’ve compiled a list of all of the titles you should definitely check out before they leave the.. Just Jared - Published
Quibi, the mobile-only streaming service from Jeffrey Katzenberg, is now open for pre-orders. The company declined to fully show off its app only a month ago during demos of its “TurnStyle”.. TechCrunch - Published
· *Earbuds need to be well constructed to deliver the same kind of audio quality you'd expect out of a bigger pair of headphones.*
· Earbuds run the gamut in terms of price and style, but we made.. Business Insider - Published
WarnerMedia has named the first third-party distribution partner for its forthcoming streaming service HBO Max: YouTube TV. The deal is part of a larger expansion of the two media companies' existing.. bizjournals - Published
We’re only one month into 2020 and already, Netflix has cancelled three fan favorite television shows. Both of these shows that have been cancelled so far this year were only given one season on the.. Just Jared - Published
Universal Filmed Entertainment Group chairman Donna Langley has promoted Peter Levinsohn, president and chief distribution officer of Universal Pictures, to vice chairman.
The promotion comes amid a.. The Wrap - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — ViacomCBS is planning a new streaming service that will combine the existing CBS All Access service with Paramount movies and shows from Viacom channels such as MTV and BET.
The.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
The Little Fires Everywhere trailer is here! Hulu debuted the official trailer for the upcoming 8-episode series, co-starring Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington, on Thursday (February 20). PHOTOS:.. Just Jared - Published
AT&T Inc's WarnerMedia has expanded its partnership with Alphabet Inc's Youtube TV to feature its upcoming streaming service HBOMax, as well as content from HBO and Cinemax, the companies said.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
WarnerMedia and YouTube TV today announced a distribution deal that will bring HBO and Cinemax to the Google-owned live TV streaming service for the first time as well as, notably, WarnerMedia’s new.. TechCrunch - Published
· Disney Plus offers streaming access to a large collection of Marvel movies, along with *brand-***new original programming that takes fans deeper into the Marvel universe. **
· **It costs $6.99.. Business Insider - Published
Quibi and Comedy Central are getting the “Reno 911” gang back together again, with the upcoming mobile-only streaming service announcing Thursday the show’s full cast would be returning for its.. The Wrap - Published